Thursday, January 04, 2007

The New Year, etc.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingA clean slate on which to write all my crochet hopes and goals. I really love the new year because it's all just waiting there for us with absolutely no wrong turns...it's ours for the taking and we can go where we want to with it, so here goes:
  1. I hope to crochet more things this year.
  2. I hope to use ONLY my ample stash yarn for all the above.
  3. I hope to learn the Tunisian crochet method and then try it our with a brand new pattern.
  4. I hope to figure out some of the patterns I've had repeated difficulty with.
  5. I hope to meet an experienced crocheter who might be willing to show me when I need help.
  6. I hope to crochet many new Christmas ornaments for each of my kids who've asked for a gift of them next Christmas.

So, there you have it, a modest list but a good deal of hopes on it. I would love to hear what my fellow crocheters are hoping for in 2007 and let me take this opportunity to wish all of you a very happy and productive New Year! Please comment and share your thoughts with me.

No comments: