Thirteen Things I'd Like to Do
1. Lose 45 pounds ASAP
2. Attend Daily Mass
3. Finish my Fair Isle Cardigan
4. Read at least a book a month
5. Pay off our mortgage (I need a miracle here)
6. Save more $$$
7. Get up earlier 'every day'
8. Walk regularly on the treadmill (a necessity, not a desire)
9. Have more energy
10. Bake more (but that doesn't gel with # 1)
11. Take time everyday to count my blessings
12. Dance more often
13. Thank God every night and every day for all my blessings
That's my list and I'm stickin' to it! As for the crochet content, there's not much to report. I'm still working on the Mission Falls cotton ripple with what I have left from my stash and I haven't made it to my LYS yet to get the necessary colors to make this 'ghan as long as it will need to be. There's a picture of it below on the July 13th post, but it's now about 2 times as long as that picture shows..I'm having a good time checking in over at Crochet Mania which I highly recommend to any crocheters out there who haven't checked it out yet. There are lots of friendly people there and a great selection of topics, to say nothing of fun things. Just click on the button on my sidebar if you're interested.
Hope everyone is having a good summer and crocheting as much as possible. I don't want to be the one to say it but.........
Christmas is right around the proverbial corner, especially if we plan to knit or crochet gifts for the special people in our lives, so just consider this a head's up.