Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Crochet Inspiration!

                                        Completed Colorful Baby Ripple Blanket 

I just visited Lucy's blog, Attic 24 and been thoroughly transported to 'merry old England' which suits me just fine and which brightened my day considerably!  The sheer beauty of her photos and the friendly way she has of sharing her everyday world is a tonic for my outlook.  I  haven't been blogging much these days, but one visit to Lucy's blog and I realize how remiss I've been and how much I've missed putting down my thoughts about my daily life and my crochet goodies.  

On the crochet front these days it's been 'slim pickens' to coin a phrase.  However, I've been inspired (yes, from none other than Lucy herself) to begin a baby ripple in a variety of bright and cheerful colors, using her pattern, naturally.  :)  I intend to begin in the next day or so and I will share pictures with you as some progress emerges.  In the meantime, I wish you all much crocheted joy along with whatever inspirations you find along the way.

No comments: